Παρασκευή 9 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Russia and Germany


Russia

I come from Russia a country in Eastern Europe. It is between Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Estonia and the sea of Okhotsk. I don't come from the capital Moscow. My hometown is Rostov. The average rate of living is about 62 for men and 74 for women. The weather in summer is warm. Rostov is a coast city. The weather in winter is cold. There are a few environmental problems. In the past we had some economic problems but nowadays things are getting better. I believe Russia is a beautiful country. I love it very much. 

Theodosia G.

Russian's flag


Germany

Germany is one of the most populated countries in Europe. It share borders with Poland, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg and Czech Republic. The country is mountainous. Germany hasn't got any natural problems. The capital of Germany is Berlin.

Aggeliki  G.

Germany's flag

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου